Do you have a stressful job? Do you feel like every day is a battle and you can’t seem to catch a break? If so, then it might be time to try face yoga.
WHAT IS FACE YOGA?
Faceyoga is a type of yoga that focuses on the muscles of the face. Unlike traditional yoga, there are no poses to master – instead, you simply use your fingers and facial muscles to create different expressions. This helps tone and tighten the facial muscles, providing numerous benefits for your appearance and overall health.
Faceyoga is a natural, affordable and long lasting option for looking and feeling better. It can also help in helping one stop making certain facial expressions associated with stress & worry.
One should also focus on overall well-being, sleeping well, reducing stress and eating healthy. Holistic health is key to radiant skin since taking care of yourself inside will be reflected outside. You can create a routine to target a specific area of concern in your face, such as frown lines, forehead lines, or crow’s feet. Consistent face yoga practice will help you create positive long-term changes.
BENEFITS OF FACE YOGA
There are many benefits to practicing face yoga regularly. Some of these include:
- Reduction in stress levels : One of the main benefits of face yoga is that it helps reduce stress levels. By toning and tightening the facial muscles, face yoga helps relieve tension and anxiety. This results in a calmer mind and body.
- Improved circulation: The gentle stretching exercises involved in faceyoga help improve blood circulation throughout the body. This brings more oxygenated blood to the skin, making you look younger and healthier! Poor circulation can cause areas of the face to appear swollen or puffy. Faceyoga helps improve circulation by increasing blood flow to the face. This helps reduce puffiness and swelling while also promoting cellular regeneration.
- Increased collagen production: As we age, our bodies produce less collagen which causes wrinkles and sagging skin. However, regular practice of faceyoga can help increase collagen production, helping to prevent or reverse signs of aging .
- Reduced Wrinkles: Over time, our faces naturally lose muscle tone and elasticity. This causes wrinkles to form on the skin. Faceyoga can help restore lost muscle tone, which in turn reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Toned Muscles: Our faces are not just made up of skin- they are also comprised of muscles Beneath all that excess skin lies an entire set or muscles waiting to be toned! With regular practice, faceyoga can help tighten and tone these muscles, giving you a more youthful look.
Face yoga may also help to:
• control face muscles
• promote proper nostril breathing
• firm the neckline
• reprogram muscle memory
• make your face more symmetrical
• reduce the appearance of dark underage circles
• improve confidence
• tone face muscles
• correct sagging
• generate positive emotions
• make your face less rounded
So if you’re looking for an easy way to relax and rejuvenate your appearance, give face yoga a try!